|The power transducer are particularly useful
in the power plant and switchgear sector, where they used to isolate the
electrical signals and for further processing. A new generation of
measuring transducers is continuing the long-standing tradition. These
are available under the trademark Rudolf.
This innovation was developed on the basis of consistently high quality at a reasonable cost. With improved levels of accuracy and safety which go well beyond the market standards, the RUDOLF Transducer assures improved continunity of services for your systems.
• Measuring & Conversion
• DIN-IEC 688
• Dielectric Strength
• DIN-IEC 688 2 kVAC 50/60Hz/1 minute
• Impulse test ANSI C37.90a/1974,
• IEEE 587/1983, IEC 255-4, 5KV (1.2x50ms)
• Surge test (ring wave) IEC 255-4 (2.5KV - 0.25ms/1 MHz)
AC Current & Voltage Transducer
Watt & Var Transducer
Watthour & Varhour Transducer
Watt/Watthour & Var/Varhour Transducer
Power Factor Transducer
• Attractively priced
• Compliance with national and international standard
• High performance output signal circuits.
• Non-stated ranges are available on request or as options
• Well-proven applied circultries fully ensuring long term stability.
• Din case in small size of space saving. Minimum dimension.
• High plant reliability and dependability
The flexibility that you can benefit from ......
Available on only two case size, 45mm and 100mm wide, RUDOLF transducer offers you:
• Maximum flexibility in mounting as Din rail and surface mount option which means
• that RUDOLF transducers can be fitted in many retrofit applications.
• High packing density of up to 3 curent or voltage transducers can be
• Housed in a single 100mm case to ensure efficient space saving.
The stability you always wanted..
Careful attention to design and the provision of only a minimum amount of adjustment, guarantees that RUDOLF transducer have a stability of less than 100/ppm drift per ºC charge, 0.2% drift per annum non-cumulative. This level of stability means that TAC transducer can endure a lifetime of maintenance free operation.
Top of the page